Me and my best friend.

Me and my best friend.

Friday, November 11, 2011


November 11-
2011

Wow allot has
happened in just a few months time. There really is little quiet time around
our house. We have come to realize that if we have enjoyed a few months of slow
and quiet that it is only a matter of time till the storm comes our way. Not as
a bad thing but we have learned that God only gives us so much time to catch
our breath and then says okay Wilson family pick up your boot straps lets go
again.

We have had a
few too many surgeries in our home this year. J
But on the good note we made it 10 months without any operations for Andy. That
is a record for that little boy. Andy has had an operation every year sense he
was born. We thought we were going to make it a year without but didn’t end up
that way. And we are pretty sure he is going to have another in January. So
again on the bright side we meet our family deductable right away for the year.
J

I have also
had some health struggles and had the opportunity to have my gallbladder out a
few weeks ago. Pretty sure God put in us for a purpose not sure what but hopefully
I won’t miss it. So far I don’t. I also had the opportunity to have my sister
in-law Chelsea come and stay a week while I was down to help take care of my
children and me while Kim was working. It was so nice having her here I wish it
was for different reasons but the boys loved it and loved seeing baby Ari there
newly adopted cousin.

So I have so
much to tell but so much to also be thankful for in this close of our year. I
will be 30 this New Year and I have seen and done and heard much in my 30 short
years and I hope I see and do even more in the next 30 years. I want to travel
to Mexico and Hawaii and New Zealand also Florida again and Virginia New York
and Italy. I want to go to Australia and a few others but this gives you an idea
of what I want to see J
Things I want to do this next year, I want to
ride a century bike ride 100 miler. I want to backpack with my boys and husband
to redfish lake and would love to backpack through somewhere like Mexico. I
would like to loose twenty lbs. and run a few races while I’m at it.

My Boys Caleb
Andy and Nate are all in school this year and I thought it would be so peaceful
and relaxing at home and our house would be cleaner but not true at all. With
three boys I get calls all the time from the teachers or the counselor or the
principal himself. Here are just a few of the most recent examples.
Mrs. Wilson your son was splashing on another
child in the bathroom urinal; my youngest just learned what a urinal was this
year.
Mrs. Wilson we
caught your son urinating outside behind a tree by the play ground.
Mrs. Wilson
can you come and help with your child he wet his pants.

THING IS THESE
ARE ALL DIFFERENT CHILDREN SEEMS WE HAVE A PEE PROBLIME J what
to do what to do.
Today we had
no pee problems and I was so happy.
I potty
trained each my boys before they were even two I guess the outside method is
coming back to haunt me.

So life has
been great at our end and we are so thankful for all we have been given we know
we are blessed we would be ungrateful to complain so we try to smile and keep
on a movingJ

No comments: