Me and my best friend.

Me and my best friend.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The little things in Life

So The summer has come and gone. School has started and my last one at home is off to Kindergarten and I am thrilled. Wha-hooo You heard me, there was No crying at the bus stop or asking myself what I was going to do all day. I have had this day planned for a while now. Don't get me wrong I love being a full time stay at home mom. But I have never had a day care or a regular sitter or preschool in almost 10 years. So when this day came I new just what I would do with all my time.
I would date my husband again
so 8:00am the house is clear of kiddos and it's quiet and so Kim Mowed the lawn and I cleaned the kitchen up from breakfast. I did some laundry and 10:00 comes and go's I get dressed and Kim finished the yard and washing the little car. We desided to go on a date. We went to a 11:30 lunch and then shopping at Sports authority and than Walmart and held hands and checked our blood pressure at the Pharmacy and it was nice.
Our boys are growing so fast and I'm okay with that sure it go's by fast and I loved them as baby's but there turning into Young men and that is because of Kim and I we did that and I love watching the progress they make and how there personalities grow. We are so blessed to have each other.
Each morning we kneel in our living room together as a family and we thank our father in heaven for the blessings he has given us and we ask him for things we need. I listen to my boys and often times cry thinking what strong spirits they are. Andy asks each morning to please help him do the things that are hard for him and to not be tempted to be angery. How many of us ask for these small things and yet so justified. How many of us thank Him for helping our cars not crash or not have a stranger hurt us. I love how this little person thanks fim for things he needs before he even asks him for it. It's as if his faith will carry it through and he knows so he is five steps ahead and already thanking him for it. I pray I can be more like this and I thank God for all my beautiful children and my loving husband.

No comments: