Me and my best friend.

Me and my best friend.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year, new start, new beginnings

Now I know that I'm not that old, but each year that comes and goes I feel as if my life is ticking away and I look back and see what good I have done, what I have learned or who I have helped. If I look back and feel like there want much to my year that I feel as if few memories were made and few hearts were touched by me. I want to know I have left a mark I want to know I have done my best to learn and grow and teach as much as I can of the little I know. One thing I know is love I have a love for others that I consider a gift from my Father in Heaven. I'm so thankful that it is something that I can give to others and share as freely as i desire. Trust is harder but love I have much to share. LOL

Working in the home and raising three hyper boys I often feel like my job as a mom is unappreciated or noticed but I know that all I have taught them will stay in that little vault in there brain and pray it will be opened at the right times in life. I'm blessed to be able to stay home w/ our boys and that Kim works so hard to make that possible for us all. Some day I will have more titles but for now Mother and wife will do. There is much to be done hear and much to be learned but there are years ahead of us and I plan on filling this up coming year fully with knowledge, love and lots of faith.

We never have boring years and I doubt this year will be any different. Hope you all have a wonderful New year.

No comments: